Sunday, August 1, 2010

My Blog

So I am finally blogging. You would think this would be simple, but alas it took me almost a year to get this first post up. First I had to decide what blogging platform I wanted to use, then a name, and then it took me eons to pick a theme! Seriously, I am not sure I could tell you what the themes look like on of any of the blogs that I love to read, but for some reason it really mattered to me. The worst part was writing this first post. I have written and deleted a lot of text on my way to this first post which says not much of anything. I suppose in the end it was easiest to write first about nothing and then progress to the more serious stuff.
So here it is, my first blog post. I hope it will be the first of many.

3 comments:

Sarah Edson said...

Wahoo! Bloggerpreneur!

Look forward to the conversation. :)

Erik Weese said...

If 435 is the room number of your classroom, I hope your school has an elevator. Ours does not and those stairs can be brutal.

Rachel Evans said...

You've inspired me! I just started tooling around tonight, exploring options to start blogging. So intimidating! But just seeing yours and hearing your commitment to the journey gives me the uummppff I need to feel like I MUST go for it! Thank you!
1 blog down-- 434 to go?

Post a Comment